Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an Accounting Manager at Einride, you will manage and analyze financial records, set up internal processes and be responsible for statutory reporting. As our first local accountant, you'll play a key role in enabling Einride’s growth in North America, together with a team of other ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting tasks, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Staff Expenses, Bank Payments and Bank Account Reconciliation
- Perform monthly closings for the US subsidiary under US GAAP, while supporting in establishing the consolidated group financial statements under IFRS
- Put new processes and controls in place - challenge and improve existing ones
- Supporting and sustaining the growing US organization, by building a service minded and effective local accounting function
- Make sure Einride comply with all federal, state, and local regulations, and interpret new and existing legislation
- Drive best practices within the finance function in regards to financial control, compliance and up-to-date accounting standards
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end (including balance sheets, income statements, income tax and tax filings)
- Guide peer accountants and other staff by answering questions and providing instructions
- Experience from working in a multinational environment
- +8 years of total work experience and a proven track record of building lasting relationships and delivering on objectives
- Ability to work independently, as direct colleagues and managers (to begin with) will be located in Europe
- Strong knowledge of financial systems, as Einride is implementing a global ERP solution and will have to migrate from the current US local solution (Expensify / Bills.com / Quickbooks)
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload optimally and delegate when necessary
- Leadership experience from managing and recruiting a smaller team is an advantage, but not a must
- Living in Austin, TX or a willingness to relocate to Austin, TX is required
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.