Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Transport Operations Manager at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. This first-in-country role will require hustle, diligent project management and an appetite for getting things done. This role will help shape the regional & the region’s operations team from the ground up. If this sounds like you, let's chat!
- Ensure the successful launch of the first deployments within Germany;
- Be a down-to-earth team player who can balance attention to detail with swift execution;
- Be a tactical leader within the region’s founding operations team;
- Build & shape the local operations organization for future capability;
- Remain flexible and be willing to take on numerous roles or fill operational gaps to keep to delivery timelines;
- Work closely with global and central teams to share learnings and build the future playbook for international expansion;
- Support a culture of continuous improvement to continually raise the bar of execution;
- Demonstrated track-record in transport, logistics and/or operations (4PL a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in complex, ambiguous environments;
- Exceptional problem solving ability & track record of leading projects from start to finish;
- Fluent in English & German;
This position is based in Germany (Berlin preferred). We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually