Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The tech-operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution within existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Remote Pod Operator at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Operate Einride’s pods – both commercially and for R&D purposes
- Be part of the tech-operations team give input and work together with tech and product teams designing and improving the Einride remote operating station and operating procedures
- For the first 3-6 months work will alternate between running operations being physically based at a customer site and running operations from the Einride remote operations station
- Working hours vary depending on the transport need at customer sites and testing schedules
- High standard of safety in daily work
- 1-2 years experience as a testing and verification engineer or similar
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- An interest in tech, automation and electrification, experience working independently and self motivated
- Proficiency in both Swedish and English
- Driver's license category C, education funding can be considered on a case by case basis
- Experience from leading and/or building a team
- YKB, education funding can be considered on a case by case basis
The position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org