Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially, and big things are happening. We are looking for an experienced Account Development Representative to help us achieve aggressive revenue targets in a fast-growing organization! You will be a foundational hire to the North America Commercial Growth team. Region Americas is newly established, with a high-performing core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2022. As one of the early members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
In this role, you will be an integral member of our Growth team and the first line of contact in generating and developing the pipeline for the business. You will help us achieve our aggressive growth goals by nurturing relationships and designing strategic outreach for defined target accounts. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge convention, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Partner with Vertical VPs to develop and implement targeted outreach strategies
- Triage inbound inquiries: primary focus on outbound development of identified target accounts
- Profile strategic accounts: research company and market dynamics, review annual reporting and SEC filings, summarize strategic initiatives and sustainability goals, locate shared connections and key influencers, review press releases and industry media
- Connect and nurture large buying committees; understand influence map, budget, and timeline
- Drive multi-channel outreach. Curate detailed messaging through various methods; email, social media, video prospecting, phone calls, etc.
- Utilize account-specific data such as engagement insights to optimize outreach, messaging, timing-improving pipeline velocity.
- Contribute to pipeline growth, account development, and establishing target account meetings.
- Support various growth initiatives such as online and in-person pre/post-event outreach, contributing to ICP and BP refinement, aiding account-based selling and vertical-specific customer offering development, etc.
- Help develop playbook and KPI’s for an evolving and growing account development team
- Document all activity and outreach in Salesforce
- High sense of urgency, positive and energetic, excellent listening, and strong written communication skills
- Highly collaborative and values ongoing coaching and guidance
- Ability to articulate complex topics and build relationships with stakeholders remotely
- Self-starter with a proven track record of success within Enterprise companies or complex organizations
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and adopting new technology tools and responsibilities as we scale
- Experience using SFDC, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Vidyard, and Sales Navigator
- 2+ years’ experience in an enterprise account development or sales development role
Bachelor's degree within a relevant field.
About the Location:
We are located in Austin, New York, and the Bay Area. You will also have the flexibility to work from home. Einride has an office in downtown Austin, TX at 600 Congress Avenue. The office space has a balcony terrace, great coffee, a cool startup vibe, happy hours, and more.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with flexible work hours and location. We offer excellent health, dental, vision, and other benefits. Einride pays for a significant portion of employee premiums and matches 401k contributions. We offer generous PTO and believe that family always comes first.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions, we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.