Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Product Strategy Research Intern at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
This role belongs to the Product Strategy & Government Affairs team in the U.S., who are responsible for product planning for the U.S. market, public policy, and U.S. government affairs. They partner closely with the commercial and solutions architecture teams to keep the revolution going.
- Support the organization by conducting research on product needs for the U.S. including competitive benchmarking, market evaluation and product reviews for digital logistics platforms, commercial vehicle charging and autonomous electric trucks
- Partner with commercial team, solution architecture and engineering to understand key selling points and product characteristics of Einride’s current offerings
- Work closely with the Director of Public Policy & Product Planning to prepare summary documents which describe market environments in various regions/states, and benefits or opportunities for Einride as a business in the context of EV charging, cellular connectivity and autonomous logistics.
- Present your findings to Einride executives and the wider organization
- Undergraduate or graduate student in business with a strong interest in digital products and/or autonomous electric vehicles and/ logistics
- Experience conducting research, developing and delivering presentations
- Well organized and self-starting, an independent worker who knows how to find information, ask for assistance, and meet people
- Takes clear ownership of tasks
- Down to earth with a high ambition and an analytical, curious mind
This position is based in San Francisco or Austin. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions, we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.