Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Battery Engineer - Power Optimisation at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
In the role, you will be the Feature Owner for our Connected electric trucks and (CET) and Autonomous electric vehicles (AET) vehicles and long term strategy. As a feature owner you will be the single point technical expert on your assigned feature and will be responsible for the development of requirements, supplier and partner engagement.
- Develop and cascade requirements in a requirements management tool.
Co-Execute validation, system management, FMEA, and diagnostic
requirements for the management of energy in a CET or AET. The
management of energy can include, but is not limited to:
- Balancing charging power available compared to battery demand
- Computing regen power
- Computing motoring power
- Computing accessory loads
- Load shedding at low SOCs
- Regen limits at high SOCs
- Power slew rate calculations
- Ensuring all component requirements include power management
Work with controls and software teams on feature implementation, resolving
requirement or implementation issues on an electric truck.
Compare ideal implementation to supply base solutions, develop trade-offs
and implement optimized solution
- Long experience in EV product development.
- Experience in leading others in Power optimization activities.
- Battery Engineering experience
- Experience on vehicle level energy management and implementation.
Motivated problem solver with capable of analyzing complex compromises at
the vehicle level.
Experience with the following tools:
- CanAlyzer with demonstrable experience writing CAPL scripts
- Systems requirement tools such as Doors, Polarion, etc.
- Simulink as embedded coding solution for production electronics
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.