Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially, and big things are happening. We are looking for an experienced Revenue Operations leader to help us achieve aggressive revenue targets in a fast growing organization! You will be a foundational hire to the North America Commercial Growth team. Region Americas is newly established, with a high performing core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2022. As one of the early members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
In this role you will be an integral member of our Growth team to lead revenue analytics strategy, implement performance metrics, and influence alignment of all Revenue Operations. You will help us achieve our aggressive growth targets by empowering our leaders with timely, accurate, and insightful analyses. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge convention, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Build standardization of Revenue Operations processes including forecasting, reporting, metric development, sales compensation plan administration, systems automation, and data cleanliness
- Evolve methods and systems to measure, report, and recommend improvements on sales effectiveness and inform sales enablement
- Work cross-functionally with other departments globally, serving as a subject matter expert in Revenue Operations to monitor and report on the buyer life cycle throughout the funnel
- Define and collaborate on the operational priorities connected to new customer acquisition and customer retention to effectively achieve revenue goals
- Direct the North America Commercial Growth team strategy in salesforce effectiveness and manage functions essential to productivity
- Build systems automation within Salesforce and data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Looker
- Provide expertise on market segmentation, account sizing, and lead allocation
- A minimum of 5+ years of leadership in Sales Operations and/or Revenue Operations experience working in start-up/high-growth environments
- Experience architecting and technically managing revenue systems and reporting from the ground up
- Experience assessing, managing, and implementing the proper tech stack to enable growth within Fortune 500 target accounts
- Familiar with technologies such as Salesforce, Zoominfo, DemandBase, Sendoso, Vidyard, Gong, etc.
- Experience successfully managing analytical business initiatives leveraging sales metrics and benchmarking
- Data driven decision maker, deferring to objective information to make judgements and provide business guidance
Bachelor's degree within relevant field.
About the Location:
We are located in Austin, New York, and the Bay Area. You will also have the flexibility to work from home. Einride has an office in downtown Austin, TX at 600 Congress Avenue. The office space has a balcony terrace, great coffee, a cool startup vibe, happy hours, and more.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with flexible work hours and location. We offer excellent health, dental, vision, and other benefits. Einride pays for a significant portion of employee premiums and matches 401k contributions. We offer generous PTO and believe that family always comes first.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions, we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.