Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As CRM Product Owner (Salesforce) at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Company CRM system (Salesforce) ownership:
- Develop and lead the implementation of Einride Salesforce long-term roadmap to build a world-class product: prioritise products backlog, ensure effective implementation with both internal and external resources, produce regular updates on development progress
- Continuous development, improvement and customization of the CRM system
- Ensure CRM system adoption across the organisation: develop the required documentation for users, hold onboarding and training sessions, provide updates on changes
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple Einride delivery teams (Commercial, Operations, Product, and Tech) to understand pain points and restrictions and identify solutions
- Be the main point of contact between Einride and third-party solution providers: CRM system provider (Salesforce), implementation partners, etc.
- 3-6 years of experience working with Salesforce as a consultant or in a fast-paced growth organisation (Salesforce certification is a plus)
- Proven online product management experience on CRM related topics and strong understanding of CRM KPIs, data, and analytics
- Experienced in agile management methodologies like SCRUM & KANBAN and tools such as JIRA
- Feeling comfortable being the point of contact for different stakeholders both inside the company and at third party providers
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done
- Highly driven individual but thrive delivering as a team
- Passion for sustainability
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.