Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations leader to help us achieve aggressive commercial targets, empower our leaders with timely, accurate, and insightful analyses. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge convention, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
As Sales Operations Lead at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Own and develop Sales Operations Standard processes.
- Work together with the region General Manager to produce regular management updates and trustworthy business insights covering the latest sales status and developments, pipeline update and sales forecast, account plan follow-up, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments globally, serving as a subject matter expert in Sales Operations, incl. evaluate methods and systems to measure, report, and recommend improvements on sales process efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with multiple delivery teams locally to ensure and maintain data cleanliness and single source of truth in Einride CRM system
- Build systems automation within Salesforce and data visualization tools for efficient reporting to management & leadership teams (using tools such as Tableau or Looker Data visualization tools)
- Participate in investors due diligence related to commercial topics and deliver trustworthy business insights on an as-needed basis.
- Work on continuous improvement with Einride CRM system owner/team to ensure Salesforce effectiveness and functions essential to productivity
- Provide expertise on market segmentation, account sizing, and lead allocation
- Contribute to the definition and development of KPIs & Sales metrics and compensation plan administration
- Define and collaborate on the operational priorities connected to new customer acquisition and customer retention to effectively achieve revenue goals
- A minimum of 5+ years in Sales Operations and/or Revenue Operations
- Experience working in start-up/high-growth environments is a plus
- Experience architecting and technically managing revenue systems and reporting from the ground up
- Experience successfully managing analytical business initiatives leveraging sales metrics and benchmarking
- Data-driven decision maker, deferring to objective information to make judgements and provide business guidance
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.