Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The production team manages relations with OEMs and subcontractors, organizing the mass-production of Einride’s autonomous vehicles. They cast the intelligent movement vision in aluminium, polymer and steel.
As a Material Planning and Logistics Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
The primary responsibility is for the management and supervision of all aspects of materials planning and control and logistics to ensure effective processes are in place to have materials available to satisfy production requirements on-time, while optimising inventory and cost. This includes responsibility for ensuring the maintenance of good quality materials master data and for dynamic material planning processes.
- Overall responsibility for all end-2-end MP&L activities and growth across the business - Bill of Material management, supplier engagement, warehouse and inventory management and logistic/transport operations
- Create and implement best practice MP&L vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Lead the validation of the Bill of Material, material planning and scheduling processes in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimising costs
- Oversee and manage warehouse and inventory integrity and review ways to optimise inventory levels
- Deploy and ensure IT systems in place are effective, accurate and maintained and review opportunities to standardise and streamline utilising current or new systems
- Ensure that plans, schedules and performance metrics are available and regularly report progress
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal (Tech, Procurement and Supply Chain, Production) and external stakeholders and work collaboratively to ensure MP&L objectives are being met
- Ensure compliance with import/export regulations/customs regulations including dangerous goods shipment and aviation security, and legal and health and safety requirements
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant commercial, supply chain, logistics or engineering discipline
- Previous experience of leading MP&L team within a manufacturing environment with expert knowledge and understanding of automotive processes and components and of supply chain management
- Strong IT systems knowledge including knowledge and understanding of MRP systems
- Knowledge of raw materials, distribution of goods and manufacturing processes
- Ability to analyse and manipulate technical and complex data and provide meaningful information
- Knowledge of lean techniques may be advantageous
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and manage multiple priorities
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.