Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Creative Director you will be reporting to the Head of Design and working in partnership with design, marketing and business leaders, you will be responsible for leading creative briefs from ideas through execution. This role requires strong expertise in both design systems, brand design and storytelling.
Candidates must demonstrate the ability to lead a creative process from its strategic start to its executional finish, and will have a strong track record of developing breakthrough ideas. Candidates must be accomplished in the process of working collaboratively to translate research, company goals, and high-level creative direction into inspiring and successful delivery.
- Ability to lead projects in collaboration with creatives across design, copywriting, photography, film and other marketing disciplines.
- Inspire, generate, and develop ideas that are strategically-informed, channel agnostic, and deeply integrated between all touch-points and product experiences.
- Consistently up-level the design and quality of our craft by bringing impactful ideas to the table and seeing the best of them through to fruition with an extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and appreciation for system thinking and help to build documentation for others to develop on-brand creative.
- Consistently demonstrate values, be a role model and mentor a group of diverse talents.
- Oversee and provide creative direction both to in-house creative teams and production vendors.
- Ensure that deliverables adhere to strategic brief and intention.
- Ensure quality and creative excellence.
- Foster a respectful and collaborative environment. Mentor designers and creatives.
- Proactively identify and solve problems that impact the Einride mission.
- 10+ years design and creative direction experience, preferably a mix of product and brand-side in-house experience with global companies.
- Portfolio with innovative, impactful and acclaimed work that demonstrates your ability to lead and develop ideas, concepts and designs that resonate culturally and influence business results.
- Strategic + Systems based thinking – your work is built upon insights and systems, not simply creative whims.
- Collaborative in nature, both within the department and beyond.
- Experience working toward solutions across various media. Flexibility and dependability.
- Incredible communication and decision-making skills.
- Empathy for the customer, and empathy for individuals on a creative team.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.