Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager or Senior Product Manager to join Mission Electric and a new team called Own. The mission of the team is to build the electric asset management system dedicated to driving profitability and minimizing the total cost of ownership of electric assets (fleet of connected electric trucks, chargers, and trailers amongst others). We are reinventing transport by building state of the art digital products and proprietary models that let us run electric and autonomous fleet operations with higher efficiency and better economics than anyone else.
In this role, you will lead a new cross-functional team that will explore a new product area within Mission Electric. You will be a key part of understanding, navigating and leading product innovation in an ambiguous space, as well as helping mature and grow our newly built Product Department. This role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of projects and the organization.
You will set an inspiring vision and strategy for your product through experimentation and user research, as well as a roadmap on which you create buy-in and alignment throughout the organization. Moreover, you’ll help craft solutions, as well as a way to measure and validate your work. You’ll partner with a cross-disciplinary set of talented individuals, working in a fast-paced environment and help take Einride to the next level
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers and data scientists, to identify problems, opportunities, and solutions that will support the needs of our stakeholders and end-users and impact our goals/metrics. These will set the basis of your product roadmap.
- Set an inspiring long-term vision, strategy and metrics for your product.
- Do product discovery as well as explore and validate new strategic value propositions and be accountable for driving the adoption of your product.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and collaborate on the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support.
- Previous experience in working with and developing connected products, electric asset monitoring and management.
- Previous experience of Product Management leading agile product development teams.
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, and steering technical implementation discussions.
- You can apply product management principles and methodologies to both consumer-facing problems as well as organizational ones.
- You are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative approach and always keeping the users in mind. You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins, and you leave ego out of it.
- Previous experience working with the OKR goal setting framework is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
This position is based in either Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.