Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager or Senior Product Manager to join Mission Digital, Einride’s product area set out to build a game changing digital offer for freight mobility in the market. We are reinventing transport by building state of the art digital products and intuitive interfaces providing seamless experiences for our shippers, carriers, and drivers.
In this role, you will lead a new cross-functional, small and independent team that will explore how to present data in a user-friendly way and how to turn them into actionable insights for our customers. You will be responsible for providing external customers and internal stakeholders with the data and insights they need to manage and improve their transport and reach their financial, sustainability, and operational goals. You will be a key part of understanding, navigating and leading product innovation in an ambiguous space, as well as helping mature and grow our newly built Product Department. This role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of projects and the organization.
The role has a strong focus on product development. You will set an inspiring vision and strategy for your product area through experimentation and user research, as well as a roadmap on which you create buy-in and alignment throughout the organization. Moreover, you’ll help craft solutions, as well as a way to measure and validate your work. You’ll partner with a cross-disciplinary set of talented individuals, working in a fast-paced environment and help take Einride to the next level.
- Build and lead a new cross-functional team as well as develop a new area of our Product offering.
- Set an inspiring long-term vision, strategy and metrics for your product.
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers, designers, and data scientists, to identify problems, opportunities, and solutions that will support the needs of our users and impact our goals/metrics. These will set the basis of your product roadmap.
- Do product discovery as well as explore and validate new strategic value propositions and be accountable for driving the adoption of your product
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and collaborate on the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support
- You have a deep knowledge and experience of data, BI/analytics, and data visualisation techniques and tools and know how to apply it to create amazing digital experiences for end-users.
- Previous experience of hands-on Product Management, leading agile product development teams and development of digital products. This space provides a unique opportunity for innovation and we want to see that you’ve got all it takes to apply it.
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions.
- You can apply product management principles and methodologies to both consumer-facing problems as well as organizational ones.
- You are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative approach and always keeping the users in mind. You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins, and you leave ego out of it.
- Previous experience working with the OKR goal setting framework is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
This position is based in either Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.