Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
- Hire and lead an editorial team of expert writers, content producers, videographers and photographers, including freelancers
- Formulate and define an editorial strategy for Eindride that is both industry and culturally relevant
- Evolve and manage the content tone of voice and style guidelines to maintain a distinctive voice and ignite the brand across channels
- Ideate content that speaks to both a consumer audience, opinion leaders and industry insiders – and make sure we tell the stories in a way that cuts through the noise
- Making final decisions about which stories, articles, images and videos to publish on a day to day basis
- Generate ideas for and implement new ways of doing things, such as using new technology, implementing ways to increase reach, and how to utilize new media channels
- 6+ years of experience from a news organization or publishing company
- Bachelor's degree in journalism or similar field
- Experience in building and leading editorial teams and the ability to guide a team towards business goals
- Demonstrated success in producing culturally relevant content
- Extensive experience across all platforms, including digital, social and video
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- An extensive interest in culture, tech, design, sustainability and possibly automotives is a big plus
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.