Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As CET Test & Commissioning Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Working in the Electric Fleet Team who are responsible for our Connected Electric Trucks (CETs)
- Work with Einride suppliers and partners on specification, delivery and commissioning of new electric trucks
- Fault Trace issues on vehicles in operations
- Support and develop Einrides Operational partners (driver training etc.)
- The position will require frequent traveling
- Engineering background with Experience from Heavy Vehicles, preferably Electric
- Experience from working with development and test in automotive industry
- Preferably CE Drivers license
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.