Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing exponentially, and big things are happening. We are looking for an Account Director with relevant experience from transformative sales and supply chain. You will be instrumental in driving strong relationships and revenue growth within the Einride account base, assisting customers through a multi-phased electric and autonomous transport journey.
You will be a foundational hire to the North America Commercial team. Region Americas is newly established, with a high performing core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2022. As one of the early members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
The Commercial team is responsible for designing strategic account growth roadmaps, retaining our world-class client base, and exceeding customer expectations at every stage of the journey. You will use your consultative solution selling experience and well-developed business acumen to integrate Einride’s solutions in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Own full P&L and growth journey for strategic customers
- You will build long-term, sustainable relationships with key stakeholders
- Function as primary advocate for the customer, understanding business needs, and developing and implementing effective solutions that scale
- Leverage deep product knowledge and demonstrate consultative and solution driven sales
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple Einride delivery teams (Commercial, Solutions Architect, Operations, Product, and Tech) to ensure success of each of our customers
- Define and deliver to the customer on account plan
- 10+ years’ experience in consulting, business development, or sales. Preferably in supply chainand/or technology sectors.
- Intimate experience working with Fortune 500 brands and managing large, multi-year contracts.
- Possess executive presence; experience working with senior-level leadership internally and externally
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to effectively communicate complex information, including business case development.
- Strong track record of exceeding aggressive revenue targets.
- Highly skilled in program management and meticulous organizational skills.
- Well versed in contract negotiation.
- Experience in hyper-growth startup and/or management consultancy is a plus.
About the Location:
We are located in Austin, New York, and the Bay Area. You will also have the flexibility to work from home. Einride has an office in downtown Austin, TX at 600 Congress Avenue. The office space has a balcony terrace, great coffee, a cool startup vibe, happy hours, and more.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with flexible work hours and location. We offer excellent health, dental, vision, and other benefits. Einride pays for a significant portion of employee premiums and matches 401k contributions. We offer generous PTO and believe that family always comes first.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions, we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.