Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Performance Marketing Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Responsible for management, optimization, setting strategies and conducting analysis of search and social channels.
- Manage collaboration between Einride and its external digital marketing partners.
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into marketing performance and devise strategies to unlock growth and increase the value of brand and marketing investments.
- Budgetary ownership and proactive approach to remaining a practitioner within the latest trends and emerging platforms in digital marketing.
- Lead a lean and growing in-house performance team of various specialist roles.
- 6+ years experience working with digital marketing, including but not limited to: Facebook, Linkedin and Google.
- Experience working hands-on with Google Analytics and Adwords, ideally certified in both.
- Strong project management skills with experience leading both people and projects.
- Analytical by nature with proficiency in Google Sheets / Excel (experience with tools such as Data Studio, Supermetrics, SEMrush or Ahrefs a plus).
- Proactive by nature, thrive in a fast paced work environment and comfortable with ambiguity.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.