Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As our Payroll Specialist, you will be part of our HR team. HR is responsible for staffing the frontline with specialists in wide-ranging fields, and for making them feel at home in a fast-moving operation.
At Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Responsible for the end-to-end payroll process including all administration, activities and controls required including reporting to external and internal stakeholders
- Primary contact with payroll providers and/or payroll software providers in Sweden and our new markets within EMEA
- Support the organization in payroll related matters and queries as well as create relevant guidelines for employees and managers
- Improve and develop the payroll process, based on Einride principles and in line with local legislation
- Manage pension, insurance and benefit administration
- University degree within relevant field
- Several years of experience from a similar role
- Good knowledge of Swedish legislation impacting payroll
- Preferably experience from payroll administration practices in other European countries
- Good knowledge of Excel and experience from working with payroll systems
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels in both Swedish and English
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.