Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing and big things are happening. We are looking for a Daily Operations Manager with relevant experience from the logistics industry to help us run daily operations of our electric trucks.
You will be one of the early hires to the Operations team into our newly launched Einride US entity and will help shape Operations in North America going forward. Region Americas is a newly established business area with a core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2021 alone. As one of the early members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
The Operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solutions in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- You are a great team player with a true passion for delivering outstanding customer satisfaction together with your colleagues.
- You have solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals, both in terms of colleagues as well as customers.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- You are an independent, hands-on problem solver at different levels that take clear ownership of tasks.
- Lead the daily operations of Einride's electric trucks in USA.
- Develop strong relationships with relevant stakeholders (customers, carriers, OEMs etc).
- Work closely with global team on shared learnings and continuous improvements.
- Wear many hats and work cross-functionally by establishing relationships across all areas of the business.
- Bachelor's degree within relevant field.
- > 5 years of relevant experience in the logistics industry a must.
- Prior experience from managing day to day logistics operations.
- Prior experience as dispatcher or driver manager preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.