Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride cultivates close relationships with academia and welcomes a limited number of Master students writing their thesis with us each year. You will be supervised by one of our senior staff with the relevant expertise as well as a part of our Master thesis program. We consider our master thesis program as a first step into Einride as an employee. If you have a partner, you both have to apply separately, but please include the name of your co-author in your application.
As a Master Thesis student within Operations, Transport at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
In your application, please include:
- Subject Area, please include a developed description for the subject and motivate the choice
- If you have a partner, please include the full name of your co-author in you application
- Currently finishing your masters degree and writing your Master Thesis during spring 2022
- Subject area must be related to above mentioned Business Unit (Operations)
- Relevant engagements outside of studies
- Highly driven individual but thrive working as a part of a team
- A strong interest within the tech and startup scene
- Passion for sustainability
This position is based in Gothenburg/Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.