Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As an Operations Coordinator at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Ensuring that the daily operations with our CETs (connected electric trucks) are running smooth and efficient
- Setting up and maintaining procedures on how to work with our customers
- Ensuring that we are working and delivering our service in accordance with the SLA
- Managing our first line response with incoming tickets relating to software and hardware issues
- Placing daily/weekly schedules for our customers and handling replanning
- Working closely together with our internal fleet planning team to ensure that the trucks are operated in the most efficient way, implement changes and escalate issues/improved ways of working when required
- Validating incoming data (both telematics and manual) from our CETs and carrier
- Bachelor's degree within the relevant field, preferably within logistics
- A few years of experience of transport planning from larger installations/fleets
- A background from mobility, automotive and/or logistics industry
- Service minded and performance oriented, enjoying solving problems internally and for our carriers and customers
- Knowledge of best-practices and ways working with transport planning
This position is based in Gothenburg or Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.