Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As a Material Planner/BoM Leader at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
This leader will ensure that the material planning processes are in place to enable development and production continuity. Takes a co-ordinating lead to work closely with engineering/technology teams to ensure the effective release to the Bill of Material and suppliers, to ensure the supply of materials is in place to satisfy development and production requirements. You are a “can do leader” and you are able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements.
This leader will manage all aspects of bills of material, including but not limited to: driving engineering sign-off, BoM milestone management and reporting with supply base lead times, change control, including risk management, change control. Key interfaces with engineering, supply chain, production operations, and manufacturing engineering and material planning.
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the development of the Bill of Material, material planning and scheduling processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimising costs
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place
- Design, develop and implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process improvements and add value
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure the timely milestones maintained and integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM), including inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any corrective action
Requirements & Skills
- Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Previous supervisory and/or lead experience preferred.
- Manufacturing related experience is desirable, including knowledge of lean techniques.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to collaborate across teams and influence others.
- Working knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org