Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As a Manufacturing Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Coordinating with the product development team to finalize product ideas
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) software to create assembly drawings
- Testing product prototypes to adjust design flaws
- Evaluating the product prototype to identify potential safety hazards
- Consulting with shipping managers and logisticians to determine cost-effective manufacturing procedures and materials
- Overseeing the start of the manufacturing process to ensure productivity and safety
- Creating an state of the art assembly process for our autonomous trucks
- Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of LEAN techniques.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge with CADs.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org