Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As Logistics Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Provide logistics support to improve competencies.
- Create logistics to expedite prompt delivery of material.
- Prepare logistics functional documentation.
- Prepare logistics to deploy and stock tools & spares and test equipment.
- Perform and validate logistics analysis on tests, programs and functionalities.
- Create and manage logistics management information databases for programs.
- Demonstrate logistics maintenance programs for customers.
- Identify and evaluate drawings, technical manuals and other documents to support logistics deployment.
- Maintain and manage records of equipment, components, repair parts and related materials.
- Evaluate and assess impact on logistics deployment.
- Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of LEAN techniques.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org