Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Central Office & Finance team is responsible for long term strategy, investor relations and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As a Finance Associate at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Support the CFO and Finance team with analyses, project management and fund raising
- Work broadly within the company with various projects e.g. M&A, corporate development, strategic projects, commercial opportunities etc
- Be a cross border function within the company. Establish, maintain and coordinate relationship and initiatives between Einride’s delivery areas
- 1-3 years experience within top tier management consulting, investment banking or similar role
- Strong communication skills, and an analytical mindset
- Ambitious and eager to learn
This position is based in Stockholm, we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.