Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Technical Task Lead within chassis systems at Einride you will be part of the Chassis Systems Engineering Chapter. Within this chapter we work with the complete vehicle chassis of our autonomous electric vehicles with a higher focus on steering, braking and electrical propulsion. You'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
You will start off as a generic team member in one of the mission hardware teams working with electrical and electronics systems (HW and SW) of the chassis in our autonomous electric vehicles. Your role within the team will adapt and grow according to the best fit for you and the organization but you are interested in working as a technical task leader, supporting your team members with planning and coordinating suppliers, deliveries and tasks while also being able to contribute technically.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Roadmap work
- Concept design
- Requirement engineering
- Supplier selection and collaboration, Component/subsystem integration
- Supplier coordination
- Interfacing manufacturing and other stakeholders of team deliveries
- You will be a contributor in both cross functional team and chassis system engineering chapter
- Curious and humble with a creative mindset
- Technical interest but enjoy coordinating, time planning and bringing structure
- Interested in growing technical competence within Autonomous Electric vehicle systems
- Communicate well in English
- M.Sc. in electrical, mechatronics, sw or vehicle engineering
Experience in any of below is considered a bonus
- Electrical drive line systems such as Traction Voltage Battery, DCDC, Charging or Powertrain
- Steering systems
- Braking systems
- Vehicle homologation
- System safety (ISO 26262)
- Automotive communication technology and protocols (CAN, J1939, etc.)
- SW development within C or Matlab
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Julian Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.