Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Charging Manager at Einride, you'll be a driving force in expanding Einride’s charging offers together with a team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Own Einride’s charging offer and implementation towards our customers across Europe as we expand. Responsible for optimized configuration and overall set-up, supporting early stage analysis to defining efficient deployment implementation as well as securing and conducting customer/partner training for service operations.
- Co-develop and drive a deep understanding of our charging business model and strategy. Translate product and technical requirements into charging road maps and playbooks for our new markets and be the interface and support to our Product/Commercial/Solution Architecture and Operations teams within charging related topics.
- Ramp up quickly and participate actively in all ongoing projects requiring charging solutions. Push the envelope for quality and throughput by supporting and challenging your colleagues.
- Make sure Einride’s charging offerings are innovative, seamless and scalable according to our customers needs.
- Help hire, onboard and mentor new colleagues as we grow our team
- You have recent experience as an individual contributor and/or lead in one or more product or service companies that are on the forefront of either renewable energy, tech or preferably, but not required, charging infrastructure.
- You have a great Charging business understanding, preferably from the Benelux, German and/or UK markets, combined with a natural hands-on approach to problem solving.
- You love to learn new skills, technologies and you are comfortable quickly ramping up in an existing and evolving business area that we build together.
- You are experienced in running many projects in parallel and have a flexible yet firm understanding of prioritization and sense of urgency.
- You are a self starter that thrive in a dynamic environment where we move fast but have fun together.
- You have experience in supporting and mentoring a growing remote team that will challenge and quickly ramp charging operations across our geographical expansion
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm, Gothenburg. This position will require some travelling. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.