Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
As a Visual Designer, you will join a top-talent team of ambitious, creative, and kind-hearted people who think big and challenge conventional perspectives. Working as part of an in-house creative team you will play a key role in ensuring quality of craft and execution across a wide array of visual communication and design projects.
- You will be a part of the Creative Design team at Einride, reporting to the Creative Director. The team includes creatives, designers, film, and motion – and works in close collaboration with our team of industrial and product designers as well as with our partners in the marketing and communication teams.
- You will be responsible for driving projects from ideation to final delivery. Planning, prioritizing and executing visual design activities autonomously in projects that represent the broad scope of work within our creative department. Delivering with quality and creative excellence.
- You will play a big role in shaping the Einride brand and be responsible for designing and orchestrating all visual elements created.
- You will have the opportunity to work with everything from visual design, motion, web, visual identity, brand, marketing campaigns, company communication materials and presentations.
- You will help ensure the team balances spirit and rationality, brand and product, and functional clarity and emotional impact.
- You will execute top quality design work in line with company standards
- You'll manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project.
- Collaborate with the UX team and translate wireframes concepts into final design and make sure that it is in line with the creative vision.
- A design education and relevant job experience in agency or as part of an in-house brand/creative team. (Working in-house with product driven brands is a plus).
- Able to present confidently and engagingly, using effective storytelling.
- Confident working across a wide range of brand touchpoints from social assets, web pages and presentation material.
- Able to contribute to scalable design language systems (such as for typography, color schemes, layouts).
- Proficiency working with Adobe CC, Figma, Keynote, Google Slides and Powerpoint.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment whilst developing meaningful ideas that deliver real impact to our internal and external customers, to society, and to the planet.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.