Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. As an Integration Specialist at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Responsible for deploying the cloud based Freight Mobility Platform (FMP) integrations and data exchange with customer Transport Management System, including deploying and configuring of our file-integrations or packaged integration solutions.
- Platform & Processes
- Define the customer processes for transport orders
- Conduct workshops with customers and identify potential gaps and developments needed of data integration
- Implementat a packaged integration solution or a file based setup (.csv, .json or XML) with customer Transport Management System.
- Internally work with product improvements, feature requests and enhancements together with R&D and product owners
- Daily operations
- Work with product and integration changes as well as implementing and securing integration package upgrades
- Act as 2nd line support for integration-related questions
- Work with product and integration changes as well as implementing and securing integration upgrades
- 5+ years of experience working with system integrations, preferably from the transport/logistics or ERP industries.
- Confident in conducting customer workshops and defining data integration processes
- Independent, hands-on problem solver at different levels that take clear ownership of tasks
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and changing work environment
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact John Hero at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions around the recruitment process, please contact Caroline Allmér at email@example.com.