Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Business Controller at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Assist the team in building processes within Financial & business controlling and manage stakeholders
- Identifying, structuring and enabling implementation of organisational improvements based on financial insights in order to support leaders through financial insights
- Working with reporting and forecasting
- Tracking of the business through KPIs
- B.Sc. or higher within finance or accounting with up to 2 years of professional experience
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills
- You have experience in working with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of financial planning processes
- Strong proficiency in excel/google sheets and powerpoint/google slides skills
- Driven, humble, supportive in nature and open to feedback
Other skills we value
- Previously working in a fast-growing company
- Experience in working with large data sets and creating BI dashboards
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition, Caroline Allmér at email@example.com