Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Product Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
We’re looking for one or more experienced Product Managers to help us shape the newly created Product Department in Einride. Our product portfolio ranges from internal tools to customer-facing products for drivers, carriers, and shippers. Depending on your experience, skills, and interests, you will lead one of our cross-functional agile product development teams. You will set an inspiring vision and strategy for your product through experimentation and user research, as well as a roadmap on which you create buy-in and alignment throughout the organisation. Moreover, you’ll help craft solutions, as well as a way to measure and validate your work. You’ll partner with a cross-disciplinary set of talented individuals, working in a fast-paced environment and help take Einride to the next level.
- Set an inspiring long-term vision, strategy and metrics for your product
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers, designers, and data scientists, to identify problems, opportunities, and solutions that will support the needs of our users and impact our goals/metrics. These will set the basis of your product roadmap.
- Do product discovery as well as explore and validate new strategic value propositions and be accountable for driving the adoption of your product
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation and collaborate on the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support
- Previous experience of Product Management leading agile product development teams.
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions.
- You can apply product management principles and methodologies to both consumer-facing problems as well as organisational ones.
- You are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative approach and always keeping the users in mind. You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins, and you leave ego out of it.
- Previous experience working with the OKR goal setting framework is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.