Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Senior Logistics Solution Architect within operations at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
- Develop new transport systems including electric and autonomous vehicles
- Lead planning and execution of strategic assessment studies with key client accounts
- Develop business cases through data-driven analysis, producing a short term action plan and a long term roadmap for our clients’ electrification and autonomy journey
- Work as a thought leader within sustainable transportation and share that knowledge with external and internal stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge within Supply Chain Management, Logistics and/or Operations
- Documented strategic and analytical capabilities. Experience of e.g. investment cases and turnaround initiatives is a large plus
- Comfortable with driving discussions with e.g. Head of Supply Chain and CEO at larger corporations
- Business mindset with strong communication skills
- Hands-on problem solver that takes clear ownership of tasks
This position is based in Gothenburg/Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Caroline Allmér.