Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing in the US and big things are happening. We are seeking our first Legal Counsel in the US. The position will provide legal and regulatory support to Einride’s business in the US. The candidate will work both independently and as part of the Global legal team at Einride, and must be able adapt to a rapidly changing business landscape and manage multiple simultaneous projects under tight deadlines. The position will report to the Group General Counsel and will be part of Einride’s Global legal team. The position will also work with the Region Americas team and will have a dotted line to the Managing Director Americas.
Einride Region Americas is a newly established business area with a small core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2021 alone. As one of the first Legal Counsels in the US, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Structure, draft and negotiate all contracts to support the achievement of business and operational goals and initiatives of Einride (such as customer agreements, partner agreements, supply agreements, employment agreements etc).
- Ensure that the company has all necessary policies and processes in place to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
- Support the Global legal team with implementation of new policies and routines.
- Advise the US business on legal and regulatory considerations and risk mitigation strategies in various company activities.
Required Education and Experience:
- Juris Doctor is required
- Multiple years of relevant experience, you're a senior person in the field
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Major law firm and some in-house experience
- Experience from transportation law, tech company and a start-up environment is a plus
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.