Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is leading the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
We’re looking for a creative and self-motivated PR Manager to lead Einride’s global product and lifestyle PR strategy, maximising proactive opportunities and help build the Einride brand on a global scale. As a public relations manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, fast moving, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Set and execute on Einride’s product and lifestyle PR strategy globally
- Create, identify and cultivate good stories internally within the organisation and develop them into proactive public relations stories
- Build and manage relationships with media and influencers
- Monitor external channels including media and social to identify trends, establish relevant contexts, and respond to criticism
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or similar
- 3-5 years proven international PR experience in an in-house or agency environment
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Consumer product and tech industry experience is preferred
- Organised with a “can do attitude”- enjoys taking responsibility and making things happen
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and ability to handle changing requirements
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact Kristian Vång at email@example.com