Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an Event Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Own and drive the project lifecycles, from event vision and concept to timeline management, budgets, execution, and leading relevant stakeholders
- Proactively drive concept development and elevate event concepts including responsibility to ensure each touchpoint remains on-brand
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between internal and external partners
- Degree within relevant academic field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in event planning and execution
- Previous experience from working with external stakeholders such as e.g., event and production agencies
- Strong organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Kristian Vång at firstname.lastname@example.org