Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning. We are looking for a Customer Operations Manager with relevant experience from logistics and operations to help us prepare for deployment of our e-trucks and autonomous Pods. You will collaborate closely with team members from Marketing and Solution Architecture to ensure that Operations will be able to deliver great customer value. We’re looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated and organized, and who enjoys multi-tasking and work autonomy.
You will be one of the first hires to the Operations team as part our newly launched Einride US entity and will help shape Operations in North America going forward. Region Americas is a newly established business area with a small core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2021 alone. As one of the first members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Plan, prepare and execute the deployment of Einride's products in specific region and/or for dedicated customers.
- Managing installation projects at customer sites (e.g. project management, partnership negotiations, detailed implementation planning, etc.) in close interaction with customers.
- Be part of building up local organization and ramping up operational capability.
- Work closely with global team on shared learnings and continuous improvements.
- Wear many hats and work cross-functionally, establishing relationships across all areas of the business.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in transport, mobility, automotive, logistics, or a similar industry,
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills and experience from growing teams.
- Team player with a true passion for delivering outstanding customer satisfaction together with your colleagues.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals, both in terms of colleagues as well as customers.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- You are an independent, hands-on problem solver at different levels that take clear ownership of tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor's degree within relevant field.
About the Location:
Our Einride US team is headquartered in downtown Austin, TX at 600 Congress Avenue. Relocation to Austin is not required, but it is preferred. You will have the flexibility to work from home when you want. The office space has great views of downtown, a balcony terrace, free kombucha on tap, great coffee and nitro green tea, a cool startup vibe, happy hours, and more.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous stock options. We offer excellent health, dental, vision, disability, term life, and other benefits. Einride pays for a significant portion of employee premiums, and will match a good portion of your 401k contribution. We offer very generous PTO, you will have the flexibility to work from home when you want, and we believe that family always comes first.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent & HR Manager, Kendra Tyson at email@example.com
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.