Talent Acquisition Specialist
North America - Austin
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride is growing and big things are happening. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with full-cycle recruiting experience to help us continue to build a smart, creative, and diverse team. From talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing, hiring, and closing you will collaborate with leadership and department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify hiring needs. We’re looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated and organized, and who enjoys multi-tasking and work autonomy.
You will be the first Talent Acquisition Specialist hired into our newly launched Einride US entity and will help shape the vision of recruiting in North America going forward. Region Americas is a newly established business area with a small core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2021 alone. As one of the first members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
Our Talent Acquisition team is responsible for staffing the frontline with specialists in wide-ranging fields, and for making them feel at home in a fast-moving operation. You will be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- You are passionate about recruiting and versatile enough to recruit across all areas of the business from senior leaders, to engineers, to sales and everything in between.
- You want exposure to all things Talent Acquisition from high level strategy to market execution.
- You enjoy partnering with leaders across the business to help them find top talent for their teams.
- You like to take initiative to get things done, drive the process, and identify efficiencies while maintaining a commitment to candidate experience.
- You have at least 2-3 years of sourcing/recruiting experience.
- Help define the Talent Acquisition strategy for North America, track progress, and refine the strategy as growth continues.
- Own the full life-cycle recruiting process across all areas of the business from identifying and engaging talent through closing candidates at the offer stage.
- Experienced with diverse sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting high quality candidates to specific role requirements.
- Skilled in identifying, attracting, and engaging passive and active talent.
- Ability to act as a business partner to Einride US senior management in hiring top talent and advising on the hiring process, best practices, compensation, and other HR related matters.
- Assist with the interview process and conduct culture interviews with prospective candidates.
- Negotiate offers and successfully close candidates.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience across all stages of the recruitment cycle.
- Ability to wear many hats and work cross-functionally; establishing relationships across all areas of the business.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Team player with solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation and closing tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
About the Location:
You will work from our Einride US headquarters in downtown Austin at 600 Congress Avenue. You will also have the flexibility to work from home when you want. The office space has a balcony terrance, a cool startup vibe, great coffee, happy hours, and more.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous stock options. We offer excellent health, dental, vision, disability, and other benefits. Einride pays a significant portion of employee premiums and will match your 401k contribution. We offer generous PTO and believe that family always comes first.
If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent & HR Manager, Kendra Tyson at email@example.com
At Einride, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Einride is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.