Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an Information Security Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop policies, procedures, instructions, best practices and overall strategies for IT security at Einride. Communicate with internal stakeholders and external customers and partners.
- Plan and lead information security projects and initiatives across Einride.
- Collaborate with Finance, Legal and R&D in driving progress toward compliance industry standard certifications such as SOC 2 and ISO 27001.
- You share Einride’s vision of IT being a key enabler for organizational speed and productivity, and you wish to contribute your expertise in Information Security and IT compliance to make Einride a leader in achieving speed at scale.
- You have sufficient end-to-end experience in the field of Information Security that you are excited to join a scale-up and be part of setting the strategy, quality standard, best practices and ways of working.
- You have certifications like CISM, CISSP or equivalent experience.
This position is based in Stockholm/Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Gustav Österlind at email@example.com or Chief Software Architect at firstname.lastname@example.org.