Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As the VP of Engineering for the United States you’ll have the unique opportunity to build and lead Einride’s first tech mission in the US: stand up low volume production and operation of US Autonomous Electric Trucks (AETs), while defining and executing on a road to industrialization and scale. You’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Region Americas is a newly established business area with a small core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2021 alone. As one of the first members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
- Serve as local lead contact node for the US branch of the tech organization
- Support the Head of Engineering in building a world class tech organization - with focus on ensuring a good integration of the US teams to the rest of the tech organization
- Together with leaders within tech, lead recruiting talent build-up is the US
- You have experience from a similar role in a scale-up or high growth organization
- Experience as a leader, preferably in combined hardware/software environment
- Down to earth with a high ambition and an analytical mind
- You have a documented background in building a high performance development organization - with focus on a people culture, organization and agile ways of working
- You have experience in building a great people organization - with focus on group and individual development
- You are a servant leader focused on providing your team with the conditions to succeed
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical engineering or related field.
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.