Local Customer Operations Manager
Customer Operations - Amsterdam
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Local Customer Operations Manager at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Responsible for Einrides Customer Operations locally at specific market/country/area
- Building up local organization and ramping up operational capability
- Overall P&L responsibility for all new customer implementations as well as operational customers
- Work closely with global team on shared learnings and continuous improvements
- Bachelor's degree within the relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Strong leadership skills and experience from growing teams
- Previous experience from transport industry
- Background from mobility, automotive and/or logistics area
This position is based in Amsterdam. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact Caroline Allmér at firstname.lastname@example.org