Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Local Customer Operations Manager at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Responsible for Einrides Customer Operations locally at specific market/country/area
- Building up local organization and ramping up operational capability
- Overall P&L responsibility for all new customer implementations as well as operational customers
- Work closely with global team on shared learnings and continuous improvements
- Bachelor's degree within the relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Customer Operations Manager / Project Manager
- Strong leadership skills and experience from growing teams
- Previous experience from transport industry
- Background from mobility, automotive and/or logistics area
This position is based in Amsterdam. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.