Operational Growth Manager
Customer Operations - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As an Operational Growth Manager at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Work with Einrides international expansion
- Responsibility for operational rollout strategy, plan, and implementation
- Set up processes/blueprint for expanding operations into new markets
- Work together with the commercial team on defining best market fit for Einride’s expansion
- Bachelor's degree within the relevant field
- Experience from growing operations into new markets/regions
- Background from mobility, automotive and/or logistics area
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact Caroline Allmér at email@example.com