Customer Operations - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Project Manager at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Plan and execute the deployment of Einride's products
- Managing installation projects at customer sites (e.g. project management, partnership negotiations, detailed implementation planning etc.) in close interaction with customers
- Drive continuous improvements in close collaboration with customers and partners
- Bachelor's degree within the relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience from implementation and deployment projects towards external customers
- Experience from transport industry and IT integration is positive
- Independent, hands-on problem solver at different levels that take clear ownership of tasks
This position is based in Gothenburg/Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact Caroline Allmér at email@example.com