Product Marketing Manager
Marketing - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As Product Marketing Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, feedback, and represent the market internally with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Tech, Commercial and other relevant delivery areas
- Identify long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic overview of the fully electric and autonomous freight mobility sector
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to facilitate successful product programs and launches globally
- Collaborate effectively with Product Management and outbound marketing to lead world-class product marketing communications for new products
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, policy, and launch strategy
- 5+ years relevant experience, ideally with complex technological product or service
- Excellent strategic thinking, cross-functional influence, analytical and communication skills a must
- Ability to take complex technological information and distill into easily-digestible and highly effective market facing messaging
- Comfortable with ambiguity, setting priorities; thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Caroline Allmér at firstname.lastname@example.org