Software Engineer - Logistics and TMS Expert
Tech, Freight Mobility Platform - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Software Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop high quality integrations with customer and partner Transport Management Systems, using the Go programming language on Google Cloud Platform.
- Collaborate with external customer IT system owners and internal Einride solution architects to design simple and scalable solutions for business integration.
- Share your knowledge of Transport Management Systems and supply chain management with teammates and colleagues around the organization.
- At least 3 years experience of developing, or integrating with, a wide range of Transport Management Systems, including knowledge of standard integration protocols.
- Solid knowledge of logistics, supply chain management and how things actually work in the field.
- Passion for software development and knowledge of modern programming languages and best practices.
- Value teamwork and want to contribute high levels of collaboration and good spirits in one of Einride’s product teams.
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter Gustav Österlind at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chief Software Architect Oscar Söderlund at email@example.com.