Product Manager Charging
North America - Austin
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Project Manager Charging is responsible for working hand-in-hand with the strategy and commercial teams as well as product and tech functions to launch and drive continuous improvement of the charging product on the US market. You will own the business project Charging in the US, define and launch the offering as well as develop the product over time together with Einride’s central tech organization.
As Product Manager Charging at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions. We act without prestige and believe that great results are achieved when everyone is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done.
Region Americas is a newly established business area with a small core team today, predicted to grow significantly in 2021 alone. As one of the first members of the team, you will have a unique opportunity to leave your mark on our growth journey and contribute directly to transforming the heavy-duty transportation industry in becoming electric and autonomous.
- Based on strategic guidelines define and launch charging offering for selected customer segment
- Work closely with partners and customers to define business requirements to continuously improve the offering over time
- Develop partnerships required to deliver on and operate the product
- Detail what capabilities Einride needs to develop in-house
- Be the key interface towards Einride’s tech organization for developing the charging product and play a key role in translating the business requirements to technical requirements
We expect from you:
- At least 2-3 years of experience from working with charging provider player in the US market
- Experience in product ownership charging
- In total, 5-10 years of experience in Operations / Production and Product Management of hardware products from industries such as consumer electronics, payment terminals, consumer mobile, wireless products, electric vehicles, or similar industries.
- Product development experience preferred (not a must)
- Independent, hands on problem solver that takes clear ownership of tasks
- Genuine interest for sustainable solutions, new technology and to drive business growth
This position is full-time and will be based in Austin, New York or San Fransisco. You will have daily interaction with your supervisor and team located both in the US and Europe. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact the Talent & HR Manager Kendra Tyson at email@example.com.