IT Compliance Manager
Finance & Legal - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an IT Compliance Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop and maintain Einride’s compliance framework.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout Einride’s organization to create and implement effective controls and modern compliance solutions.
- Identify and prioritize risks, plan and lead remediating projects to completion. Manage contact with external auditors and/or external expert consultants as needed.
- You are a creative and critical thinker who enjoys challenging conventional approaches, who gets deeply involved with the business to develop world-class compliance solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of audit standards and practices, and control frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of modern ITGC, GDPR, SOC 2, ISO 27001 and related standards.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT compliance field. Previous experience from a start-up or scale-up is highly meriting.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HRBP Veronica Gidstedt at email@example.com or CFO Roozbeh Charli at firstname.lastname@example.org.