Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As an IT Compliance Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop and maintain Einride’s compliance framework.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout Einride’s organization to create and implement effective controls and modern compliance solutions.
- Identify and prioritize risks, plan and lead remediating projects to completion. Manage contact with external auditors and/or external expert consultants as needed.
- You are a creative and critical thinker who enjoys challenging conventional approaches, who gets deeply involved with the business to develop world-class compliance solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of audit standards and practices, and control frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of modern ITGC, GDPR, SOC 2, ISO 27001 and related standards.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT compliance field. Previous experience from a start-up or scale-up is highly meriting.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.