Business Development Manager
Customer Operations - Göteborg, Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Business Development Manager within operations at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Lead planning and execution of strategic assessment studies with key client accounts
- Develop business cases through data-driven analysis, producing a short term action plan and a long term roadmap for our clients’ electrification and autonomy journey
- Set internal strategy and best practice for how we work with strategic assessments
- Work as a thought leader within sustainable transportation and share that knowledge with external and internal stakeholders.
- Around +5 years experience from management consulting or equivalent role in an industry setting
- Solid knowledge within Supply Chain Management and/or Operations
- Documented strategic and analytical capabilities. Experience of e.g. investment cases and turnaround initiatives is a large plus
- Comfortable with driving discussions with e.g. Head of Supply Chain and CEO at larger corporations
- Business mindset with strong communication skills
- Hands on problem solver that takes clear ownership of tasks
This position is based in Gothenburg/Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Caroline Allmér.