Associate CEO Office
CEO & Central - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Central Office & Finance team is responsible for long term strategy, investor relations and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As Associate CEO Office at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Support the CEO and the Finance & CEO Office team with material and analyzes of financial, strategic and corporate related nature
- Build presentations for internal (Board materials, Leadership team materials) and external meetings (e.g. Investors, Customers, Partners and other important stakeholders to the company)
- Join relevant meetings where decisions are made and actions determined, to ensure outcomes are recorded, accountabilities are made clear, tracked, and delivered on time
- Help evaluate strategic and commercial opportunities
- Be a cross border function within the company. Establish, maintain and coordinate relationship and initiatives between Einride’s delivery areas
- 1-3 years experience within management consulting or similar role, preferably within the tech industry
- Ambition to become a leader and an entrepreneur
- Strong communication skills, and a analytical mindset
- You have personal skills such as driven, organized and a desire to learn
This position is based in Stockholm and you will be reporting to the Chief of Staff. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Caroline Allmér at email@example.com