Product Development - Göteborg, Stockholm, Austin, New York, San Francisco
Ready to transform one of the world’s heaviest-emitting industries into something intelligent and sustainable?
As the world’s first company to operate an autonomous, all-electric freight vehicle on a commercial route on a public road, Einride is shifting into full gear of scaling the tech operation. We’re now looking for an ambitious, charismatic, and quick-thinking CTO to help us scale and drive the change. You’ll have the resources, and a great team, to back you.
Today, Einride operates the largest 100% electric fleet of trucks in Europe with major multinational partners, as well as the Pod, which is an SAE level 4 autonomous heavy transport vehicle holding the global speed record and full remote operation over 5G.
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible. We’re quickly expanding both in Europe and the US.
- Technical leadership for all Einride architects and the entire stack
- Solidify thought leadership as the only autonomous electric transport company
- Build a world-class tech organization that is scalable in multiple global markets
- Deep knowledge of software platforms, AD and EVs
- Previous experience in building and quickly scaling tech organizations
- Thrives in fast-moving and agile environments
- Works barrier-free in several geographical markets
At Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
As a Chief Technical Officer at Einride, your role is crucial in building a flawless tech operation that will help shape the entire company. You are logical, intuitive, charismatic and, of course, a major tech nerd.
This position is based in Stockholm/Gothenburg or in one of Einride's US offices. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
If you have any questions, please contact CHRO Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org